At Trinity Lutheran, we strongly believe that Christian education is not a commodity, it’s a ministry! It’s a commitment! It’s a connection – a connection between your child’s need, and your family philosophy and our philosophy!
That’s why at Trinity Lutheran Christian School, the first and most important consideration is what is educationally best for your child. All other considerations are secondary. That being said, we know that money is an important consideration for any parent.
Therefore, as part of our Christian ministry, Trinity Lutheran Christian School provides up to $200,000 in needs based scholarship help to provide a solid Christian education to children in Harford County. Working with families who share our vision and values, our goal is to provide the opportunities of Christian education to children of varying incomes, races, and family situations.
At Trinity Lutheran Christian School, financial aid is a ministry, the ministry of opportunity. Our financial aid decisions are guided by the very same Biblical principles integrated into our entire educational program.
Opportunity at its essence, needs-based financial aid represents opportunity for children of all races, sexes, and income levels. Financial aid is a profound opportunity…
…the opportunity for a better education,
…the opportunity for better college,
…the opportunity for more college scholarship help,
…the opportunity to be better fathers, mothers, husbands, wives and guardians,
…the opportunity to give oneself to a lifetime of service,
…the opportunity to live a set apart life, a life of distinction, and
…the opportunity to spend eternity in bliss with our Loving Heavenly Father.
In short, financial aid at Trinity Lutheran is an opportunity for children and families who are like-minded and willing to rise above their circumstance to fully achieve God’s high calling in their lives.
First and foremost at Trinity Lutheran Christian School is what is best educationally for your child. All other considerations are secondary.
But money is important, and tuition is an investment into the life of your child. This is the reason why we have a very liberal needs-based financial aid program – more so than other schools in our area – to assist families who demonstrate a financial need.
Trinity Lutheran Christian School desires to partner with families to make Christian education an option financially.
Our Ministry-Based Philosophy of Tuition and Financial Aid is built on a Biblically-based sustainable financial model that provides for the ongoing expansion and improvement of the educational services we offer.
- We will seek to attract and integrate students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- To the greatest extent possible, any child from a motivated family will not be denied admission solely because of lack of financial resources to pay our tuition.
- Our tuition rate will increasingly reflect the full cost to educate each child as well as enabling us to better accomplish our educational mission into the future.
- We believe parents should be invested in the education of their child and be willing to pay all they can afford toward tuition and fees. We recognize this may require families to stretch their budgets and rearrange their priorities.
- All financial aid for qualifying families is needs-based on a case-by-case basis, utilizing an objective, confidential, verified their-party financial aid needs assessment process.
- We will offer significant aid and award it in a manner that will allow as many families as possible to have the opportunity to attend Christ Lutheran School.